If you have read any of my posts or checked out my video blog website, you know that I am passionate about visual marketing, sales promotion and video. I started using an online portfolio tool called Visual CV back in 2010 and developed a strong interest in online branding for personal development and career advancement.
Over the last few years, I have attended several webinars, sat through presentations and reviewed a number of books on the topics of personal branding and video marketing.
I am always on the lookout for new resources and would love your input.
QUESTIONS TO CONSIDER?
- What are your thoughts on Video Resumes?
- What tools and online portfolios do you use for career development, job search and personal branding?
- How do you leverage other social networking sites with Video to share and engage?
- How can you get the decision maker or hiring manager to view your visual material?
I created a short video clip with these concepts in mind. * Personalize the video
- Keep the Video Short – Time is precious, attention spans are shorter today
- Do your company research
- Know your target audience
- Have a call to Action. In my case building rapport and trying to connect further
- Deliver value to the viewer. Why should they want to engage with you?