Let’s face it people are busy today and their time is limited. Sales Managers get numerous emails and calls daily. How can you get through all the noise? First thing is you must deliver value and a compelling reason for a call back. A couple of years ago, I used a short video to get a sales meeting which lead to closing an eight month contract.
My Social Selling Video Business Case Study.
Panelist Feedback Social Selling with Sharks Webinar Doug Lehman Story
Why not try a video call to engage your targeted customer.
In Lehman’s Terms, here are some quick video content tips for doing an effective short video clip.
- Define and set goals for the video call. Are you making an introduction, showcasing a product or service, offering a visual testimonial or answering a question?
- Deliver and share value to your audience. Solve a problem or solution.
- Keep it short and have a set call to action
- Follow up.
I just created a new video to market my own services. I know it’s a Shameless self-promotion video but I tried to stick to my own guidelines and tips.
Video goals and guidelines
- Target Audience: Sales Trainers, Hiring Managers looking for sales personnel and trainers
- Call to Action: Get a meeting, drive them to my website in this case my Visual CV.