What are the top challenges sellers face as they transition to virtual selling?
How effective are sellers in the virtual space?
What factors have the greatest influence on buyers’ purchase decisions when buying virtually?
What are the most common mistakes buyers encounter virtually?
We answered these questions and more in our latest research on virtual selling.
In May 2020, we conducted a global study of 528 buyers and sellers to better understand experiences with virtual selling on both sides of the proverbial table. We share the results in this report, including buyers’ perceptions of sellers and the areas where sellers need to step up their game.
- Top challenges of selling virtually
- Factors that influence buyers’ purchase decisions in a virtual environment
- Seller effectiveness across key skills (according to buyers)
- The impact of the global pandemic on sales organizations
- 8 most common mistakes sellers are making today
- Surprising gaps between what most influences buyers’ purchase decisions and sellers’ performance in those areas
Virtual selling is here to stay. If you’re looking for direct feedback from buyers on how to improve when selling virtually or want to avoid critical mistakes, this report is a must-read. DOWNLOAD HERE